- Hulopoe Bay: Home to one of America’s Best Beaches and the Four Seasons Resort Lanai.
- Puu Pehe (Sweetheart Rock): Take a short hike from Hulopoe bay to this iconic Lanai landmark.
- Lanai City: Charming central town, home to the Hotel Lanai and near the Four Seasons Resort Lanai, Lodge at Koele.
- Kaiolohia (Shipwreck Beach): This secluded beach features a ghostly ship still wrecked off shore.
- Keahiakawelo (Garden of the Gods): 4-wheel drive to this other worldly landscape.
The Weather Right Now...
Lanai Island Map
Lanai Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Sightseeing||Submarine Tours||Whale Watching|
Popular Lanai Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.