Average air temperature ranges from 74 degrees F (23 degrees C) to 88 degrees F (31 degrees C) with moderate humidity of 53% during the day. Gentle trade winds keep even the warmest months comfortable, so any time of year is a good time to visit Oahu.
- Waikiki: Once a playground for Hawaiian royalty, this historic hot spot is now a gathering place for the world.
- Pearl Harbor: This National Historical Landmark features five historic sites memorializing the December 7, 1941 attack.
- North Shore: During the winter months, this legendary surf mecca attracts the best surfers in the world.
- Iolani Palace: The only official state residence of royalty in the United States and home to the Hawaiian Kingdom’s last two monarchs.
- Hawaii Regional Cuisine on Oahu: Get a taste of some of Hawaii’s most famous Hawaii Regional Cuisine chefs on Oahu.
The Weather Right Now...
Oahu Island Map
Popular Oahu Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Oahu Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Pearl Harbor Tours||Sightseeing||Whale Watching|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.