Learn about the history and culture of Kauai by visiting the Kauai Museum or Grove Farm Museum in Lihue, the Waioli Mission House in Hanalei Town and the Kokee Natural History Museum on the West Side. Visit Kauai small towns like Hanapepe, Koloa, and Waimea to get a taste of local flavor and culture. Kauai's many festivals and events give you a chance to see the island from a local’s perspective.
Kauai has a thriving cultural scene with many masterful musicians, artists and craftsmen on the island. While most island nightlife is very low key, there are many informal musical performances at private residences and on beaches, which the locals call backyard music.
Discover hands-on cultural learning for all ages, exploring Kaua’i and it’s colorful heritage at the Kaua’i Cultural Center.
Kaua’i Cultural Center Registration and Information
- Napali Coast: Take an air tour or a boat tour to witness the towering cliffs along Kauai’s North Shore.
- Waimea Canyon: Enjoy the panoramic views of “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
- Wailua River: Kauai has the only navigable rivers in Hawaii and Wailua is one of the most popular.
- Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse: Visit this beautiful scenic point at the northernmost tip of the island.
- Kauai Beaches: From Poipu on the South Shore to Hanalei Bay on the North Shore, explore Kauai’s amazing beaches.
Popular Kauai Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Kauai Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Bicycle Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Sightseeing||Whale Watching|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.