Find information on special events and cultural celebrations taking place each month on Maui.
- Haleakala National Park: A scenic national park on the island of Maui and home to Maui’s highest peak.
- Hana: Is a small, untouched town on Maui’s eastern coastline. To get here visitors must travel one of the world’s most scenic drives.
- Iao Valley State Park: Features one of Maui’s most recognizable landmarks, the 1,200-foot Iao Needle.
- Kaanapali Beach: Is the signature beach of West Maui.
- Lahaina: Is a historic whaling village and lively West Maui hot spot.
- Makawao: A rural, artistic community on the slopes of Upcountry Maui, home to the Paniolo, or Hawaiian cowboy.
- Makena Beach: Also known as “Big Beach,” is one of the largest beaches in Maui.
- Molokini: Is a small island a few miles off of Maui’s southwestern coast that’s well suited for snorkelers and divers.
- The Pools of Oheo: Located just past Hana, are beautiful pools fed by cascading waterfalls.
April - The Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival showcases its own “living treasures of Hawaiian Music” in a series of free concerts, jam sessions, and workshops.
April - The East Maui Taro Festival in Hana which honors Hawaii’s “staff of life.”
May - Maui’s cultural past, present, and future are celebrated in a wide variety of events including Olukai Hoolaulea – a tribute to the ocean and the cultures that surround it.
May - For fans of food and wine, the Maui Onion Festival is a must.
June - The Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Festival in Central Maui, for example, honors an art form that originated in Hawaii almost two centuries ago, with performances by more than a dozen masters of a musical style that has given Hawaii culture a distinctive voice.
June - Art and film fans will enjoy the annual Maui Film Festival held in Kahului and Wailea, which has drawn national acclaim for its film premieres and screenings.
June - The Kapalua Wine & Food Festival – Hawaii’s most notable culinary event, replete with internationally-renowned winemakers, legendary sommeliers, and top chefs.
Popular Maui Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Maui Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Bicycle Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Sightseeing||Whale Watching|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.