Find information on special events and cultural celebrations taking place each month on the Big Island.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Home to Kilauea Volcano, one of the world’s most active volcanoes.
- Historic Kailua Village (Kailua-Kona): Lively, historic gathering place in the heart of Kona.
- Hilo: Home to botanical gardens, waterfalls and off-the-beaten-path local shops and restaurants.
- Waimea: Experience the cool uplands of paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) country.
- Holualoa: Visit coffee country and taste why 100% Kona coffee is so famous.
March-April - The Merrie Monarch Festival - For more info call 808-935-9168 or visit their website
May - Big Island Film Festival
July - The Big Island Hawaiiana Music Festival
October - Ironman World Championship - For more info visit their website.
Popular Big Island Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Big Island Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Sightseeing||Volcano Tours||Whale Watching|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.