To step back in Maui’s past, visit the Whalers Village Museum for an historic account of the whaling industry, discover Maui’s agricultural past at the Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum or follow the Lahaina Historic Trail to explore this thriving seaport’s heritage.
Today, Maui reveals its cultural past through a thriving arts scene infused with the life-embracing spirit of aloha. From the events and exhibitions at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center and the Hui Noeau Visual Arts Center to Art Night every Friday in Lahaina, Maui continues to pay homage to its rich history. Local artists and artisans are also expanding their influence by creating a wide range of products, from hip fashion to traditional and contemporary crafts. Maui’s abundance of activities and bewitching natural beauty—scenic nature vistas, towering tree tops, river raft excursions, sea caves and so much more—will rekindle romance.
- Haleakala National Park: A scenic national park on the island of Maui and home to Maui’s highest peak.
- Hana: Is a small, untouched town on Maui’s eastern coastline. To get here visitors must travel one of the world’s most scenic drives.
- Iao Valley State Park: Features one of Maui’s most recognizable landmarks, the 1,200-foot Iao Needle.
- Kaanapali Beach: Is the signature beach of West Maui.
- Lahaina: Is a historic whaling village and lively West Maui hot spot.
- Makawao: A rural, artistic community on the slopes of Upcountry Maui, home to the Paniolo, or Hawaiian cowboy.
- Makena Beach: Also known as “Big Beach,” is one of the largest beaches in Maui.
- Molokini: Is a small island a few miles off of Maui’s southwestern coast that’s well suited for snorkelers and divers.
- The Pools of Oheo: Located just past Hana, are beautiful pools fed by cascading waterfalls.
Popular Maui Activities
|Dinner Cruises||Fishing Charters||Golf||Horseback Riding||Kayaking||Scuba & Snuba||Surfing||Zipline|
Maui Adventure Tours
|ATV Tours||Bicycle Tours||Dolphin Tours||Eco Tours||Helicopter Tours||Land Tours||Sightseeing||Whale Watching|
Memberships and Certification
Certified Hawaii Tourism Authority 'Destination Expert'.
A member of Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau and the Hawaii Tourism Authority.